Peters Virtual Fishtank

peter22UK

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
845
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Durham UK
:fish: . \|/ .
:fish: \|/ . :fish:
o o o o o o \|/
. :fish: \|/ \|/ .:fish:
OoooOooOOoooOooOoOOoOoooO
OoooOooOOoooOooOoOOoOoooO
 
seriously dude, you have issues :lol:

think my virtual has swim bladder problems

Fish-04-june.gif
 
how do you know when their sick?and when you figure it out,how will you know what meds to give them?this is for you as well 5teady. :lol:
 
jourdy,it's called having a little fun.at least until the mods see it and delete it.oh,and there is a virtual fishtank on the wii,i haven't decided if i want to download it or not.if anybody has let me know if you enjoyed it.
 
jourdy,it's called having a little fun.at least until the mods see it and delete it.oh,and there is a virtual fishtank on the wii,i haven't decided if i want to download it or not.if anybody has let me know if you enjoyed it.

I know, but I think some members have had a little more fun that others :grr: No hard feelings, I'm all for fun :fun: But there is a time when it gets to be enough :nod: This is kinda funny, but I just think a few too many jokes are being made at the time being. With all the attention being put to jokes, someone in the emergency section is probably wondering when someone will help them :S ;)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top