Petco Supplies

Tolak

Gun Toting Lunatic
Joined
Sep 30, 2003
Messages
15,059
Reaction score
10
Points
0
Location
Chicago
Ran across this in my nightly check on the news; http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/c...0,5422546.story

Last time I was in one was a year ago. My wife & I walked out, leaving a cart with a good $150 of puppy merchandise in the middle of the store. They really were that rude.

In hindsight I'm glad we did. Members might want to look over any items purchased there that are not completely sealed.
 
Thanks for warning us Tolak. :good:

I refuse to shop at my local Petco as well, rude uninformed employees. Plus all of their fish are either diseased, dead, and tanks are always disgusting.
 
The Petco nearest me looks fairly clean, but it smells funny. It's one of those really annoying smells - it doesn't smell good, but you when you try to figure out where it's coming from, you're not even sure you smell it at all. Sort of like my refrigerator, and I don't eat most of what comes out of there, either. :sick:
 
I found the FDA bulletin through a dog site I frequent, seems they distribute to a pretty wide area;

"The distribution center in Joliet, Ill., provides pet food products and supplies to PETCO retail stores in 16 states including Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin."

http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2008/NEW01854.html
 

Most reactions

Back
Top