🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

itiwhetu

Naturally First
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
20220127_180326.jpg

Nice grill .. what brand is it? Looks like cast iron
Is that bratwurst you’re cooking

All the BBQ's have a cast iron surface down under. This is a cheepy but still very good.

I have a 25 year old cast iron grill.. i’ve replaced most of the parts over the years.. most grills here now are made of sheet metal.. i prefer my cast iron grill so I just replace parts as needed

It's not a BBQ without a charcoal fire! Might as well just cook it indoors 😉

It's not a BBQ without a charcoal fire! Might as well just cook it indoors 😉
No, you are wrong. If you are in doors, you don't hear the Fantails and the Tuis singing. You don't smell the flowers or feel the heat from the sun. And most importantly you don't have a connection with nature.

No, you are wrong. If you are in doors, you don't hear the Fantails and the Tuis singing. You don't smell the flowers or feel the heat from the sun. And most importantly you don't have a connection with nature.
I agree...but that's still not a BBQ, youve just moved your kitchen outside 🤭

When you get Covid Free, come and visit us this is no outside kitchen. You are more than welcome to stay in our cottage.
We'd love to visit! Always fancied NZ for a holibob...us South Africans braai on a man made fire, not gas. The flavours and atmosphere rival everything else! Maybe you should come to us instead 😋

We'd love to visit! Always fancied NZ for a holibob...us South Africans braai on a man made fire, not gas. The flavours and atmosphere rival everything else! Maybe you should come to us instead 😋
Maybe we should, by the way we have a charcoal BBQ as well, but to be honest we are lazy.

Maybe we should, by the way we have a charcoal BBQ as well, but to be honest we are lazy.
That's fair enough, if all you're cooking is a few sausages it's hardly worth the bother....so I'll let you off 😘

Since I'm insanely jealous and sitting in the snow, I will find fault and say the beer glass is not perfect... But I don't mean it. That looks like a nice place to be.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back