Oooohh Look What I Got

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

riffraff

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
morning all...

so a few weeks ago i rescued 4 rainbow kribs and a bristle nose, well i say rescued i went to look at a tank but, it wasnt up to much and it was well overstocked, i cheekily offered 15 quid for the kribs and bn, just to give them a better home and the women was more than happy with that.
so the fish are more than happy in their new home (their old home was all plastic plants and no wood or anything for the bn) but, but the blummin bn is a messy little sod, he`s a big boy about 6" long and my substrate is getting kicked all over the place, hmmm so told the wife i wasnt to happy with the mess and she said get him his own tank :hyper: , well cant afford anything really but then this popped up on eblag and i put in a cheeky offer of 45 quid and the seller was happy at that!

30"x12"x15" Clear seal all glass tank
Fluval 4 internal filter
Small internal filter (unknown brand)
Juwel aquarium 200 watt heater
Rena Cal basic 150 watt heater
Heater shield
Hood with built in lighting
Interpet aqua air AP3 air pump double outlet
6" airstone (new)
Gravel cleaner (syphon)
Prime water conditioner (new)
Aquasafe water conditioner (new)
Interpet filter start
Interpet anti white spot plus (new)
Tetratest NH3/NH4 total ammonia (new)
Tetratest PH tester kit (new)
Small bag of valves etc.
2 x 4"x3" nets (new)
2 x glass thermometers (new)
Bag of activated carbon
Artificial rock arch (new)
Artificial log (new)
You and your aquarium (book)
Tropical aquarium guide (DVD)
Tropical freshwater tank set-up (DVD)
101 Tropical freshwater fish (DVD)

have to set it up on the cheap, i have sand and something to put it on, need a few bits of bogwood and a hidey hole/ cave and that will do.

so what do ya think? bargains or not?

cheers
riffraff

Nice one - you couldn't get your wife to pop round to my house, and persuade my wife to let me have a few more tanks - she won't have to drive far.

Nice one - you couldn't get your wife to pop round to my house, and persuade my wife to let me have a few more tanks - she won't have to drive far.

lol well i could ask, i have no doubt in a few days i`m gonna get ..."well you know you got that tank?, ive seen some lovely..shoes..bags..jeans.."

so try offering your wife something for the fish tanks first...

riffraff

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back