One year later. Thanks.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

gwand

Supporting Member
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
About one year ago, I became a member of this forum. I read carefully through many threads and took the advice of numerous wonderful people on this forum. Since I was novice I did not get too ambitious. I bought two 5 gallon and one 10 gallon tank. I planted all three tanks and commenced with fishless cycling. I took my time until the tanks metabolized ammonia and nitrate efficiently. Into the one 5 gallon tank I added a beautiful betta. Into the second 5 gallon tank went to African dwarf frogs. And into the 10 gallon tank went six cloud mountain minnows and six celestial pearl Danios. Based on everyone’s advice, I selected my fish with regards to tank size, my water, parameters, and compatibility. Although I lost the betta during the year, all of my other fish are thriving as well as the two frogs. As we close out 2023 I want to thank everyone for their expertise and help. This is a great form. God bless everyone.

Yes , The Great TFF Forum is great . Great not only because of its greatness but more so because of its great members . We are a real community here and long time contributors become something like friends and confidants in that weird anonymous internet way . Beginners , seasoned aquarists and the very knowledgeable among us teach others and also learn themselves . Thank you for expressing your appreciation and thank you for being a part of The Great TFF Forum and The Greatest Hobby in The World !

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back