One Heros Efasciatus (severum)

Dropping the price of the Sev's to £5 each, one in particular really needs to go as he isnt doing well with the other two.

The price of the Daemons is now £6 each or £25 for the group.

Firemouth is still FREE!

I guess nobody has the tanks to accomodate these lovely fish then, shame :(

Such a shame that firemouth is blooming lovely but I dont think he would get on with the inhabitants of my only tank with space!

Thanks Minxfishy, I would love him if thats ok with you. PM me your adress and times suitable for you for me to collect. Saturday would be good for me.

Some updated shots of the Severums for sale

P1020872.jpg

P1020867.jpg

FM is being collected today, so unless there is a problem, he is now gone.

Just the Severums and Daemon cichlids available now.

Looks like you may have one of the sev's going to, my 4 year old has emptied his money box begging me to count his pennies to see if he has enough! aaawwwww

Aww bless him, your welcome to one when you come for the FM :good: You can choose which one you like :)

You still coming for the time we said? Gonna do a w/c at the same time, so I can catch them :D

Yes we are leaving an about 10 minutes, just getting kids shoes on. He is very excited lol

Firemouth and one of the Severums is now gone, thanks Star4, great to meet you and your little chap :D

So one Severum and 5 daemons left.

Great to meet you Mags and your little fella, I hope he feels better soon. VERY happy with our fish, such a shame we couldnt have the other serv too. The Serv couldnt wait to get into the new tank and jumped out of the bag while it was climatising!!!!!!. They seem to be settling in lovely and have already put the bully kissing gourami in her place :lol: I dont think they know what to make of the turtle though.

Anyone thinking about any of the fish Mags is selling I can say they are all in excellent condition and stunning. The collection of Daemons would be a fine addition to any tank. :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back