One Baby snail 🐌 no new plants

shell_lou

New Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Sheffield
Good evening from the UK!

So I have an aquarium with minnows platys and 3 snails

One, a mystery snail, I inherited from a neighbour in August - has been in hiding to the point I thought it was dead and I purchased 2 apple snails later the same month of august

Ones golden ones brown

Whilst the golden one does not seem to be growing the brown one is 4/5 times the size …

Anyway no dramas recently thankfully 😅 until I woke up and seen something stuck to the glass … a baby snail 🙄🐌

Where has this come from? I haven’t introduced any new plants for months

I’ve tried to take the best picture I can

Only started in April 2022 and man Ive had some disasters & tears of failure 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

But for the last 3 months all good and under control .. now this random baby snail

Looked on other threads but didn’t find the answer yet

Posted pics of my 3 existing snails and the best pictures I could get of the baby .. sorry they are bad seems too small to take out!! 5A3B1AED-8F26-435F-AF43-18110936B79E.webp

Thank you 🙏🏻🐌🐌🐌🐌
 

Attachments

  • 96E7EF91-DF9F-4B1C-8263-89627BD2F8DC.webp
    96E7EF91-DF9F-4B1C-8263-89627BD2F8DC.webp
    83.7 KB · Views: 2,555
  • 5D01F848-D4A8-4C91-AC16-F8E83B73A886.webp
    5D01F848-D4A8-4C91-AC16-F8E83B73A886.webp
    71.2 KB · Views: 133
  • EF579D5F-D46D-4A7D-931A-0E024EAB5EA4.webp
    EF579D5F-D46D-4A7D-931A-0E024EAB5EA4.webp
    187.4 KB · Views: 154
  • BF8556EC-7676-4317-A398-A73E0F36D7F0.webp
    BF8556EC-7676-4317-A398-A73E0F36D7F0.webp
    109.5 KB · Views: 157
  • F019EE02-A916-49C9-AF28-74819010F5ED.webp
    F019EE02-A916-49C9-AF28-74819010F5ED.webp
    79.6 KB · Views: 144

Most reactions

Back
Top