OMG!!!!!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

That's so sad..... :-(

I visited the site a few minutes ago and there are still no bids. But there are still 22 hours and 59 minutes to go. Another thing, they are asking a minimum bid of $36 for the 12 fish. This is a ridiculous price even without shipping. A beautiful natural albino cory would retail here for about $2.

Here's a link that shows natural and dyed corys, in case anyone is not familiar with how they should look:

http://www.planetcatfish.com/catelog/calli...rydora/51_f.htm

When I looked that link, I remembered, that anybody shouldn't buy "long fin fishes" either. If the fish hasn't long fins naturally, those fins are to heavy for them. If you have seen Angels who have long, veil-fins, they have some difficulties to swim. Tail-fin is "pointing" down and tail is bent :(

ahh yes like goldfish bred till their fins are too short to even propel or balance just because people like that 'chubby' look. nice to see u active again on forums mrV

ahh yes like goldfish bred till their fins are too short to even propel or balance just because people like that 'chubby' look.

They cannot swim at all :-( They need good filtration; eat alot and several times a day, because their stomach is small.

I have given them a new nick name - "manipulated monsters". Unnatural goldfish (if you dont know, what does natural gold fish look like, then you should find some picture of them. Nothing to do with "goldfish" that are sold in most of stores..)

They are awful and unfortunately most of buyers don't know that those goldfishes aren't natural at all. Goldfish that is more natural is like a "shuttle" (on its shape).

When I was a kid, I had goldfishes too. Then I didn't know about them and I though they are natural. It's sad but true. Nowadays I give a lecture when someone is thinking to buy goldfishes :no: Some of them has said "Oh, I didn't know.. I thought it's easy fish... " And I think most of them, don't really know and think that goldfish is easy fish for beginners which is definately wrong.

They cannot swim at all They need good filtration; eat alot and several times a day, because their stomach is small.

I wonder if these were the fish I saw in a shop the other day, they were kinda sitting on the bottom, tails a bit up, but belly on the floor! :-(

Spose could get everybody on the forum to email the seller with questions and see how long it takes for his mail server to go under to fill up...repeatedly

:lol: 13 hours and 35 minutes left and still no bids! :lol:

:lol: 158 views, too. :lol:

:angry: how horrible anyone can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thATS sad!
12 hrs and 49 mins and still no bids, wo hooooo

Most reactions

Back