OMG pickles possesed by the devil!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Pointy_kitty

i eat buttons
Reaction score
the scariest thing happened a minute ago
i was just asking you guys if you think that pickle will ever talk and some of you were skeptical while others told me to hang in there........ :D
well guess what everyone :hyper:

i walked past my room and i heard a growling noise :blink:
it sounded like someone was speaking in tongues! :unsure:
it was really scary!
then as i put my ear right to the cage pickle quietly growled in a raspy little voice
"pickle...pickle up.... pickle up.... good boooy... pickle up.... *sigh*..... pickle up... good boy........*guinea pig noises*...."
it was amazing!!!! he's only just over 2 months old....... (keeping in mind that i have had him since he was barely 5 weeks old)
isn't that a rather large vocab for such a small baby??????
anyways i wonder if it will happen again
he seems to only be this vocal when he is alone with his bath tub (it has a mirror in it)

Wow! See your persistence paid off! :thumbs:

That's good progress! Keep up with him and who knows what he'll learn to say! :lol:

Hsieyun said:
:huh: Who's Pickle?
hahaha
i've been posting so much about pickle that i assumed that everyone knew who he was by now :lol:
he's my 2 month old baby budgie

oh yeah and i didn't realize how limited their vocalizations were since he imitates every other noise so accurately.
his english is very raspy and it sounds like his little throught is forcing the words out in clicks with every bit of effort in his little body :blink:
:lol:

My cockatiel never talks unless he's infront of his mirror or I'm trying to play music, then he's loud as ever. He whistles and sings happy birthday do himself and says good bird and bobs up and down and go's woo woo, woo woo like the song you sing when you put your hand on your hip and your finger in the air. It's really cute.

Auratus said:
My cockatiel never talks unless he's infront of his mirror or I'm trying to play music, then he's loud as ever.
hahaha i love that you said "trying" to play music
i know you probably didn't mean it but it sounded like you were saying that you don't know how to play music :lol:

you cockatiel sounds hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Most reactions

Back