Ok, I Need Help.

no she left that shut too. already thought of that one lol cos yea mines like that too.

the only thing i can think it could be is an over feeding of cucumber if that could of caused it?

she seems to like giving them that. even when im here.

its cleared up perfectly this morning now. all my fish are a lil freaked out cos i think they got used to bein hidden lol.

Photos0011.jpg

theyve made quite a mess too!! dont think a single plants been left standing.

hmmm could be, would she remove the cucumber if it was uneaten? i know your meant to take it out and I can imagine it would mess your water up a bit if it was left in :/

glad it's cleared up though.

thanx for the info guys.

il grab a test kit in the morning altho i am to science what a fish is to land lol.

hope they have easy instructions.

Picoreefer, where could i get a filter like the one you describe?

A diatom filter will do a lot toward your algae problem. The Vortex XL, as recommended, would be the best bet. Pay particular attention to the instruction relative to charging the filter. You must avoid putting the diatomaceous earth directly into the tank. The intrusions on charging the filter will provide you with the knowledge to avoid this problem. Also, if you buy a Vortex diatom filter, and I believe they are the best brand on the market, use only Vortex diatomaceous earth in the filter. It is the proper texture for the internal filter media in the filter. There are many different textures on the market but only the Vortex is appropriate for their filters. A fairly new use to D/E is pest (bug) control particularly in cattle and daily farms. The fine D/E cuts the bellies and feet of the little monsters and is used because it is not toxic like an insecticide.
Vic

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back