Oh Well Big Brother

Sir Joseph William Bazalgette would be rolling in his grave if he knew his great-great grandson was busy pumping s**t back in to people's homes after he spent so much time and effort pumping it out.

I haven't seen an unfiltered bowl in a pet/fish shop for years. I wouldn't be surprised if the Big Brother producers won the fish at a fair and thought they would give them to the house monkeys for a laugh.
 
I didn't even think people still kept fish in unfiltered bowls?

Unfortunately, what I've watched happen at pet shops suggests that most of the cheap small goldfish that leave the stores in the US are destined to die in unfiltered bowls.
 
I was at Southport, near Blackppol, a few weeks ago. They had a funland and there were 2 stalls giving goldfish for prizes. They were also selling critter keepers with gravel and food to keep them in. We are talking the tiny critter keepers! Size you would put 2 tiny rodents in JUST when you are cleaning them out!
Hubby had to drag me out of the place as I was looking for someone to make a complaint to :crazy: :crazy:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top