Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglesaquarium

Life, Liberty & Pursuit of the perfect fish tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Due to the lateness of this thread opening, the poll will end on November 6/7, depending on where you are on the globe.  (Better late than never... where did October go?! :blink: )

comp2_zpsec163b2e.jpg

IMG_8217_zps03ee31e3.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

post-113780-0-93718000-1380641691_thumb.jpg

IMG_0158_zpsebea141f.jpg

post-114023-0-14233100-1381343902_thumb.jpg

Did paradiddle's cichlid tank not qualify?

Must be the same problem with his host again, I can't see it... maybe it will show later.  Can anyone else not see picture #3?

I can see it. :p

Nope I can't see it, just a question mark.....

I can't see it either, just the broken link symbol.

Well, he may have to reenter it for next month then...  The picture is there, I see it.  Not sure why others don't.

You can try right clicking it and opening in new tab? That worked for me.

It won't let me open it at all, it's just a broken link.  But if I paste the URL into a new window then it works
blink.png

You may have it cached or something Eagle?

I might have it cached...

Since so many folks are having trouble with it, we'll just push this to next month, should paradiddle still want to enter it again.

Yup, that worked for me, nice tank too!  It has a marine feel to it but it's African Cichlids right?

Ruskull said:
Yup, that worked for me, nice tank too!  It has a marine feel to it but it's African Cichlids right?
Indeed, its marine gravel and coral rock with marine lighting (on strict times :D) to enhance the fish colours and they look stunning when you see the tank in person :p

Id like to re-enter if it doesnt work this month but hey ho lets hope it works :)

Thanks peeps

So who voted for paradiddle's tank then? I assume Paradiddle did, but who else? Was it just a sympathy vote? I think we should be told.

I did.  I think his cichlid tank looks lovely.  So many cichlid tanks have an unnatural stacking of stones but he's managed to make his look very natural, a beautiful arrangement.
My second choice would be tank #5 for the gorgeous arrangement of wood, I think the almond leaves are simply too big for the scape unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back