Ocean mystery as massive 45kg bright orange fish washes up on isolated US beach

Really? I only see the more outrageous pieces mentioned for comic relief. We have dopey tabloids here too. One said Hillary Clinton was an alien lizard from outter space. They had pics of her lizard family too. 😹😹😹
Yeah, @ClownLurch is right, sadly.

Some of the articles are hilarious, like you said, and those ones get shared around and are so silly, they don't cause any harm.

But without getting too political or depressing and diving into it, many of those "papers" (and I hesitate to even call them that) not only lack any journalistic ethics, but have an agenda they're pushing too. Plenty of people buy into that agenda wholeheartedly.

Yeah, @ClownLurch is right, sadly.

Some of the articles are hilarious, like you said, and those ones get shared around and are so silly, they don't cause any harm.

But without getting too political or depressing and diving into it, many of those "papers" (and I hesitate to even call them that) not only lack any journalistic ethics, but have an agenda they're pushing too. Plenty of people buy into that agenda wholeheartedly.
know what you mean. Big one here loved The Donald.

One said Hillary Clinton was an alien lizard from outter space.
What, isn't she???

Not being political. Just kidding. I strongly suspect that Mrs. Clinton is not, in fact, lizard. Moving along...

5B35F5F3-DBA1-4281-BE49-127E7B699BCC.png

Wouldn’t everyone just cheat & google the answers?
Maybe. As there is no prize money at stake, it doesn't really matter, and the google cheaters would still learn something interesting. :)

Some of you are still learning to catch Slap's sense of humor. :lol:
:lol:

Give me half a chance as I have only been back on the forum for less than a week! ;)

But yeah, am still learning of some of our members 'unique' senses of humours ^_^

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back