not a pet or myself, just a nice sunset

Tanked

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I took this picture on Saturday March 29th from the west side of Key West Florida. the actual picture is much larger, I cut a peice out of it to share.

Attachments

• keywestsunset.jpg
    keywestsunset.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 116
Beautiful.

I had the pleasure of going to Key West 2 years ago. It was so peaceful & relaxing. Did not want to come home actually. :D Would love to go back again. Thanks for sharing the pic

* Duval Crawl was rough Lmao *

Oooohh! Awwwrrrr!.

Nice!.......Just the Place to drink Fizzy Crap!.... :lol:

Graeme.

yeah, we had a drink or 3 while we were down there. my fiancee and I went, It happened to be spring break and it was pretty wild. we went for my 30th birthday, not spring break, but it was great to feel 18 for a weekend again...

Steller shot, Tanked! Here's one for you to see from our beautiful Okanagan Valley...
I'm actually obsessed with sunsets. I have tons of pics at home... you can never capture them as vivid as they are when you see them...

Attachments

• 71759342HFQYpy_ph.jpg
    71759342HFQYpy_ph.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 96
This is of a tulip it looks better in reality but oh well :)

Attachments

• tulip.jpg
    tulip.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 106
William said:
This is of a tulip it looks better in reality but oh well :)
No!! Vivid colour - absolutely great!

Let's see what else can I dig up to share??

OH! I know... how about a couple of pics of things I deal with constantly at work???
Here's the first....

Wow the car on fire is a great picture!! So you are a fire fighter?

William said:
Wow the car on fire is a great picture!! So you are a fire fighter?
:lol: Yep, all 105 lbs of me! LOL
No, I work for the Ministry of Transportation and Highways. I'm a radio operator there. One of our electricians found this on his way to and from a problem.
As for the rock - that one came down on my shift, I remember having to close the highway down to remove it - pretty big eh? They fall all the time here... 99.9% of the time there isn't a car under it. Lucky!

Tanked said:
the car on fire is something , wow. ifel sorry for the people who are now carless (i'm hoping they all got out) :crazy:
Yes, sure these guys were all ok. If there was anyone trapped, you'd see the police and FD there. Generally we just let them burn down. Things only become a problem if it's like a camper carrying propane. If it's an old VW burning, you can see it for miles - they used to make their flashpans out of magnesium :)

HENCE MY WARNING!!! Listen to your new car salesman and DON'T drive your car long distances at high kms/miles until it's reached a certain milage. New cars are particularly succeptable to this because of all the electrical components... AND the fact that new parts in engines and what not are not worn in yet... the small particles produced by the wear can cause problems (and fill up the oil filter, which should be changed regularly anyways)

Most reactions

Back