No! Don't Get Too Fat!

kevinthecow

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Aw, well. Since my ADF found out how to get food faster, and my fish are like, leaving leftovers around the surface of the water, Kermit's been getting too much food. Soon he's going to be bloated. I have another ADF (Un-named) and well, :P he/she isn't getting enough food, I don't think. All he/she does is wait for bloodworms being pushed down from the current of the filter.


October-18-08034.jpg


It'll get fatter soon, .__. (This was when my water was green.) :D
October-18-08035.jpg


Here's a link of his eating habits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrhizR17MOU

So, the Q :

How can I reduce kermits food while feeding my other ADF? .__.

Less food?
 
ALSO ANOTHER THING : Loaches + Frogs + Sponge wall/Air tube = Fail or no?
 
Well from what i have read, AFD prefer still water as it that it dosent move, there sensitive to the vibration of the water. It dosent make to much of a dif since I had an air pipe in my tank for awhile with no problem, I had to remove since I ran out of outlets though (2 tanks next to each other). As for the eating to much I suggest buying a Turkey baster and using it to drop food in frog of your AFD that way they can be feed before others. Of course this many not work if you have greedy fish they will steal from your frogs and they don't take it back.

Oh and Brine Shrimp worked well for my AFD and was easier for them to get to then the Blood worms.
 
8) Brine Shrimp Sink?

I'll go buy some (12$ a can, Hikari Brand. They also sell Ocean Plankton and Dalphia(SP?))
:) I still needa buy Algae Wafers, and probably a Ammonia, Nitri/ate set (I only have PPMs), Background poster, ornaments for my 5g, Coditioner too. :)

Bubble Wall? :D
 
Aw, Ill just go for the sinking pellets then. Im not gonna risk me 12$. .__. slowly going broke. xD, so how does a 12 year old make money wiht no allowance? iunnoes. ;)

well, im off for tonight, ill be on tmr morn.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top