Nintendo Ds Or Psp

DS all the way! as far as i can tell there is only one must own game on the PSP in god of war. The DS has countless fantastic games so yea thats my opinion :D

for what its worth im 25 and i love the ds so people saying its for kids obviously have not played on one.

and as for buying a memory card for the DS where exactly do you get these from i have never seen them? never heard of them and since the cartridges save the games im failing to see what use they would even be??

I have a ds and my Mum does. Where as my Dad has a PSP. Both brillant, i prefere the PSP because you can connect it to a ps3 and play games from there.
Sam

if i had a ps3 i would get a psp but i have a xbox 360. So personaly i would go for the ds.. Just my opinion though :)

I wouldn't go with a PSP just at the point the games get produced for this platform rarely. SONY at the moment is having a very hard time just regulating PS3 sales. The PSP lost its rights to produce the miniDVDs for over 90% of the market. The internet is klunkly and the games in my opinion are a boat full of fail.

Hiya.

I have both DS Lite and PSP Slim and I have to say DS.
Somone said PSP better cause it has movies and internet.

SO DOES DS lol just the Internet is alot better!

The games on DS are way more fun in my opinion.
Also they have great software like the cooking guide that has tons of recipies and a step by step voice guide on how to cook the meal.

PSP is ok I just think the DS is more fun.
And with the Wifi they bring alot more ppl into there online games.

DS all the way! as far as i can tell there is only one must own game on the PSP in god of war. The DS has countless fantastic games so yea thats my opinion :D

for what its worth im 25 and i love the ds so people saying its for kids obviously have not played on one.

and as for buying a memory card for the DS where exactly do you get these from i have never seen them? never heard of them and since the cartridges save the games im failing to see what use they would even be??

Same reason I got a DS memory set, Ya download DS games from internet instead of paying for them.
google R4

we have both and can't really decide between the two but ds hooks up to wii and you can get demo games off that whatever you decide get the other second hand i've seen nearly new psp's going for as little as £50 up where i live in sheffield with games so if you look around you could probably get both for the price of one of the new ones

The PSP's finally getting some good games at last. It's unusual for me to buy a system if I don't have it by the end of the first year after launch, but I did buy a PSP this year. The DS has a huge backlog of great games, though, and even with the amount of shovelware its getting this year, you could buy it and never run out of good things to play until Nintendo releases its next handheld (which'll probably be another 2-3 years since they didn't hint anything at E3 this year).

Most reactions

Back