Newest Addition

kramers

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
My wife surprised me the other day. While at Petsmart, she, what I thought was joking, pointed out a 125 USG tank that was on display. Unbeknownst, she was actually serious about getting it! But sadly, my houst would not permit such a large tank, would fall right through the floor. So we wound up picking up a new 75USG with a few other items( 300w heater and natural river rock). I have it sitting on a large cabinet that I got from work a while back. Pics soon to come. In the meantime, I'm working on shaving down a rather large piece of driftwood that I inherited a while back from freecycle. After a good trim and a good steam clean to remove any debris and soft pieces, it should fit safely inside. Eventually, I'll be getting a new Eheim canister wet/dry filter for it. But for now I've got a bio-wheel 350 that will be used to start cycle for a while. The plan is to plant the tank and do a S. American cichlid stock( no idea what yet ). Any recommendations?
Also while we were there I picked up a few black mollies to repopulate my kids tanks. Just this morning while feeding, I noticed in my sons tank, there were two fry swimming around. Anyway sorry for the ramble, just needed to let out the excitment.

You should try and get a breeding net and save the fry. i wish i got told to buy a fish tank i would literally jump on the offer.
Good Luck.

Most reactions

Back