Newbie Help!

kevinthecow

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
1
Points
0
So, my best friend's cousin who is only i think in grade 4 wants to raise fish. So he goes out and buys a tank with the filter, and such. :(

I don't know what size his tank is because he apparently went 'afk' to shower. D:

He said his width or length was 22cm.
He has two goldfishes, (Black moor and I think a fantail or rambo or a regular)

I don't blame him, he just started but aw! His parents didn't put any effort into research!

I cant tell if his tank is okay, or not. Is it? Its 20C, from what I heard.

He started yesterday, didn't cycle and yeah.. I dont think he has conditioner so probablyn saturday Im gonna bring my conditioner over.. >___>

Man, soon imma see him over stock his tank.

They think raising fish is like scooping dog poop. easy as that.)

What should I recommend him? I'm gonna tell him to get conditioner, and teach him about cleaning tanks and the diseases.

Anything else I should recommend?
 
So, my best friend's cousin who is only i think in grade 4 wants to raise fish. So he goes out and buys a tank with the filter, and such. :(

I don't know what size his tank is because he apparently went 'afk' to shower. D:

He said his width or length was 22cm.
He has two goldfishes, (Black moor and I think a fantail or rambo or a regular)

I don't blame him, he just started but aw! His parents didn't put any effort into research!

I cant tell if his tank is okay, or not. Is it? Its 20C, from what I heard.

He started yesterday, didn't cycle and yeah.. I dont think he has conditioner so probablyn saturday Im gonna bring my conditioner over.. >___>

Man, soon imma see him over stock his tank.

They think raising fish is like scooping dog poop. easy as that.)

What should I recommend him? I'm gonna tell him to get conditioner, and teach him about cleaning tanks and the diseases.

Anything else I should recommend?


20 cm is like 7 inchs thats small. What I would tell him is take them back and start over again and this time show him the proper way. I wouldn't even put a betta in a 7 inch long tank.
 
Yeah, okay. He just went off msn though.

I might go to his place on sat. :P
 
maybe theres a way you could help without making him feel too bad.

Perhaps suggesting that goldish are boring..? Take them back to the fish shop and suggest maybe white cloud minnows?

They're small and playful.

minnows and shrimp in the tank would be fun to watch.
 
Tomorrow I will be going to his house.

LOL SCHMILL! Trust me he sucks when it comes to work like this. (Forums, and crap) Hes like a c-,straight. Soo yeaaah.. he will prolly get forums mixed, and such. (Also very lazy)



Today I got an offline msg : My tanks cloudy kevin come today!

i couldnt come, but anyone know how to solve this? i'll prolly bring my ap kit to his house tmr.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top