New To Fish Keeping - Please Help

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

It works immediately, though you won't see any results with your fish for several days, I'm sure.

Don't Featherfin Catfish go upside down anyways when they are resting ? mine gose upside down when hes in hes little pot to rest and comes out on the night looking for food ? because they are part of the upside down catfish family???? i might be rung but this is what i was told

Don't Featherfin Catfish go upside down anyways when they are resting ? mine gose upside down when hes in hes little pot to rest and comes out on the night looking for food ? because they are part of the upside down catfish family???? i might be rung but this is what i was told

I thought the same initially because there is a Catfish called the "Upside Down Catfish" but someone told me he should not be doing that. I have just been observing him interact wish the Pleco who came out of his hideout. I think hes doing much better but his tail is worrying me as its getting eroded.

Just wanted to get your opinions on "INTERPET - ANTI FUNGAL AND FINROT". Poseidon looks a bit redder today despite the fresh water and Stresscoat so i rushed out and got this medicine for him. It says it's harmless to fish and the guys in the shop said i can add it to the tank without quarantining him. Have not put it in yet until i can verify it's the best remedy. Thanks.

Most reactions

Back