New Tff Aquarium Volume Calculator

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

William

TFF Founder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
yep, does absolutely nothing for me. us gallons would be nice. then maby the rest of the forum could use it also?

how could i be grateful if only part of the forum can use it? thats like if he posted one with only us gallons. then everyone in the uk would be like "it needs uk gallons"

There is a converter on the page... but I will see if STD can add it to the list :good:

lazy gits, just run the converter and then do you own conversion to US Gallons, you Yanks always want it your way, just like us Brits :lol:

whats this fascination with US Gallons, cant they just abolish it, make it so much easier :D :eek:

EDIT: why dont we just ALL use litres, as least we know it's the same thing.... okay thats decided, whole forum use litres and litres only :hyper:

all 29,699 members to use litres now, dont wanna hear no more about it B)

I have sent Will the latest versions with US gallons

If there is anything else u think would be useful let me know

what do you think afishdude, lets all convert to one common language

everything you buy in the usa is in us gallons. even if i switch over, the whole usa wont follow me sorry. :shout:

Completely off topic sorry but, something that always puzzled me when watching Star Trek Enterprise when the crew talked about things in metric measurements, the target audience (ie young males americans) must be thinking it's a load of bonkers twaddle.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back