acro

Reaction score
Hello!
Quick introduction, I breed guppies and want some other views on some questions I have about my fish. :)
My guppy history, in a nutshell:
Quite a few years ago, I purchased a small tank, and got my first guppies, some very cool patterned ones (their pattern specifically is one of the things I wanted to ask about!) from my friend's dad.
I had them for a year or so but as I was still young I lost interest and my mum actually picked up the interest in aquariums and bought a larger tank to take over the guppies.
She's spent a few years getting lots of different colours and patterns and working a lot on planting her tank. And probably almost a year ago now I cleaned up the small tank and caught out a few girls plus the two remaining males that had the original pattern. I've had quite a few come through now, with the occasional still pop up in mum's tank, and I know have a pretty sweet set up with a new larger main tank and the smaller tank for young fry to go into.
At the moment, in my larger tank I have kuhli loaches, and mum has albino long-finned bristlenose catfishes, both of us having cardinal tetras for some fry population control.

That's the story so far!

Hi, welcome to TFF... :hi:
Questions about your guppies can be placed in the livebearer section.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back