mini_matt
Fishaholic
Just wanted to recommend the tropical aquarium bulbs sold in the range, they are made by triplus, had the bulb break that came with my tank,just a bog standard kitchen one as far as I know, so went and bought a new one and wow what a difference, its more of a pinky light and my orange sword tails and my gourami look brighter than ever!
I bought two bulbs as i'm upgrading tanks soon, so the 18inch cost me £7.99 and 30inch cost £8.99 which I think isn't too bad but you can probably find them cheaper but they are amazing!
That is all, thanks for reading.
I bought two bulbs as i'm upgrading tanks soon, so the 18inch cost me £7.99 and 30inch cost £8.99 which I think isn't too bad but you can probably find them cheaper but they are amazing!
That is all, thanks for reading.







