New here

14Reese77

Reaction score
Hi I'm Reese I just found this group looking for advice about my albino african clawed frog. I currently have what i now know to be a (parden my french) a**hole of a black moor goldfish, my frog mentioned above, I have 3 different shark breeds, an angelfish, a spotted pleco, and a panda cory catfish. I also had 3 rescue hermit crabs but we lost two this month and are down to one. I have 3 cats but house 2 for my friend and have about 5 rescue cats at any given time. I also have a pet lionhead Rex mixed bunny.

Hi and welcome to TFF... :hi:
Don't be shy and post some photos of them if you like...

Hi I'm Reese I just found this group looking for advice about my albino african clawed frog. I currently have what i now know to be a (parden my french) a**hole of a black moor goldfish, my frog mentioned above, I have 3 different shark breeds, an angelfish, a spotted pleco, and a panda cory catfish. I also had 3 rescue hermit crabs but we lost two this month and are down to one. I have 3 cats but house 2 for my friend and have about 5 rescue cats at any given time. I also have a pet lionhead Rex mixed bunny.
Hello. You have quite a few chores. I understand. We have eight cats, a parakeet and 11 large fish tanks. On the side, we manage a large tank for a local office. It's all good for you!

Hello. You have quite a few chores. I understand. We have eight cats, a parakeet and 11 large fish tanks. On the side, we manage a large tank for a local office. It's all good for you!

Hi and welcome to TFF... :hi:
Don't be shy and post some photos of them if you like...
Where can I post them because I know there are different forums and some are specifically fish and other animals but is there one I can just post all of them at once

Hope you enter one of your pets in our Pet of the Month contest which starts accepting entries in mid November.
Our Tank of the Month contest is accepting entries now for tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger.

Welcome, that's a lot of pets! I have two house rabbits and find them to be great companions, much more interesting than people give them credit for. Am also a frog fan but more the dwarf frog, have four of those little guys.

Where can I post them because I know there are different forums and some are specifically fish and other animals but is there one I can just post all of them at once
We prefer to keep fish and other animals in separate forums.

Photos of fish here

and other pets here

Fish take priority as this is a fish forum so any photos with both fish and other pets together go in the fish section :)

Essjay has already mentioned the correct sections.

@14Reese77
you should enter one of your cats in our Pet of the Month contest which is now accepting entries

Most reactions

Back