New Fish?

Zebra Danio's are more for a 20g long, as they are very active. I would put about 7 Cardinal Tetra's, 6 Corries, and a few shrimp in that tank ( i would plant it aswell). It would look fantastic!
 
Here are some pics of the tank now tell me what you think. I will do what ever you guys want so let me no.
SANY1480.jpg

SANY1497.jpg
 
Zebra Danio's are more for a 20g long, as they are very active. I would put about 7 Cardinal Tetra's, 6 Corries, and a few shrimp in that tank ( i would plant it aswell). It would look fantastic!


Planted with cardinals would be nice. They can be sensitive in new tanks however, and generally are safer to add in "mature" tank setups. Cherry barbs are also very nice, passive fish, very colorful. Other less common (but still relatively easy to find fish) are Brilliant Rasboras and Pencilfish, which can add color/variety to your tank with a slightly less common species.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top