New Breed of Oscar Astronotus mikolji, for the aquarium... anyone playing yet???

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Magnum Man

Supporting Member
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
the pictures I'm seeing of the juvenal's look amaizing... not seeing too many pictures of mature fish that look nice... of course most are dead, collected during the identification process... I've had Oscars back 20 years ago, & hadn't really been planning on them, after getting back into the hobby again last year, but the pictures from the sellers sure look awesome

1704314541229.png

I'm pretty sure I saw those before they were named. They were small ones, and nice, for Oscars. I've never owned a tank large enough for any of those species, and

Oh Man . I love Oscars , any and all varieties of them . The only fish that can become a pet . Maybe someday in a different life I could have a big six foot aquarium and if that should happen then there would be no doubt in my mind that a few Oscars would reside in it . But to echo Gary - I think I’ve seen the one in your picture at some time or another . Not in a picture but with my own peepers . I could be wrong but that fish looks very familiar .

Most reactions

Back