New assets...

emeraldking22 73

Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Joined
Sep 13, 2016
Messages
6,983
Reaction score
10,882
Points
113
Location
NL
Today we had our meeting between VDA-AK (German livebearer society) and Poecilia Netherlands (Dutch national livebearer society) in Bocholt, Germany. I'm one of the board members of Poecilia Netherlands. We had three lectures about halfbeaks and a lecture about guppies. And an auction which took a long time. It's been a long day for me. Just got home about two hours ago and I had to leave early this morning to be in time on location.
My new assets consists of wildforms of livebearers. And two bags of big anubias (just €5,00 both bags together). All new assets are put in temporary containers just to cover the night. And this Sunday I'll see where they'll go.
842006563_28575987715376550_7887837225941626502_n.webp841774990_28575986712043317_1505129923411359612_n.webpIMG_0301.webpIMG_0302.webp
 
Black dang ! Do you actually realize how incredibly blessed you are to be able to participate in things like that ? I got nuthin’ in my little backwater burg . I have other things that some people don’t have and maybe they envy me but I would love to be able to hobnob with fellow aquarists .
 

Most reactions

Back
Top