Nemo

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

personally i really dont understand the big deal... especially boycotting the movie, jesus thats like borderline PETA extremists who go and blow up burger kings and those environmentalists and stuff :eek: now, everybody has their own opinion and voice and such but if you came up and started talking a bunch of #### i would tell you to stfu lol. the movie JAWS on the other hand, is something that you coulda talked about.. it was a great movie, still is, and a great classic. however ignorant ppl and fisherman etc believed great whites to be man hunters or somethin and depleted (still depleting) the shark population into endangered status... i mean... cmon lol just cuz you see a movie about bees swarming and attacking kids in schoolbuses doesnt mean we are gonna arm ourselves with bug bombs :D same goes for those psycho birds who attack the chick in the phonebooth :lol:

i liked that movie. but some of the agel fishes ideas were a little crazy. and no fish is gonna jump into a filter. over all i still liked the movie. totalbolshevik i would just like to say u should at least watch the movie before judging it and boycotting it. :/

totalbolshevik said:
It is worse than Osama :eek:sama: , Saddam :saddam: , and shockingly, even Bush. :devil:
OK NOW! that comment about being worse than osama, saddam and bush was so un called for...infact...that is really upsetting :no: what a horrible thing to say, i have family in the military, and im sure they would just love that comment....NOT!. ITS A MOVIE...GET OVER IT. i happened to find the movie very intertaining. I dont think its there fault for fish dieing. When i bought my first tank, they explained to me the proper everything to care for these fish.

Most reactions

Back