Need Advice ! Worried About My New Clown

cawsey20

Reaction score
Hi all ..

I need urgent advice,

Iv'e got a fairly new tank it's around 4 weeks old now, Ive had this particular clown around a week now and indeed was my first fish .

All has been going well untill i got in today , He seem's to have a small white PATCH just below his eye near his mouth only on one side, Seem's to swim around fine with the other clown but keep's going to sit down in the corner on his own.. Im going to feed shortly to see if he eat's anything.

Im abit worried though !! , Tried to get a picture but it doesnt show up ... Iv'e googled itch and it's not an actual spot its like a creasent moon shape and looks a little raise if you look from the front ..

It's a 180litre tank .

PH : 8
Salinaty abit high i know at 1.027
Nitrites: 0
Nitrates : 50
Ammonia : 0

What could it be guys !!

Need someone to let me know cheers

Hi all ..

I need urgent advice,

Iv'e got a fairly new tank it's around 4 weeks old now, Ive had this particular clown around a week now and indeed was my first fish .

All has been going well untill i got in today , He seem's to have a small white PATCH just below his eye near his mouth only on one side, Seem's to swim around fine with the other clown but keep's going to sit down in the corner on his own.. Im going to feed shortly to see if he eat's anything.

Im abit worried though !! , Tried to get a picture but it doesnt show up ... Iv'e googled itch and it's not an actual spot its like a creasent moon shape and looks a little raise if you look from the front ..

It's a 180litre tank .

PH : 8
Salinaty abit high i know at 1.027
Nitrites: 0
Nitrates : 50
Ammonia : 0

What could it be guys !!

Need someone to let me know cheers

Does it look anything like THIS?

It's picture of my BN catfish. The white patch turned out to be the site of an injury that cleared up un-treated after a few days.

It doe's look a little like that i guess, I suppose it is possible he's smacked into something during the day. To be honest as soon as i put food in he wen't mental .

So i pressume there's not alot wrong if they eat without an issue !!

Just managed a quick snap !!, Sorry it's not very clear he's a little shy and everytime i go up with a camera he hides away..

IMG_1180.jpg

As you can see just under his eye there's a white patch, As i said it look's slightly raised and flakey ,, What could it be ??

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back