Name For My New Betta!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Man of fish

I'm Interested in.... ----|> that
Reaction score
My impulse buy half-moon betta need a name!!!! Here's a few pics and a video. Whatcha guys think? May do a poll with the ones I like the most.

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

Video:

Hmmmmmm, well my other bettas name means blue, so I guess I'd rather not have that.

Also his colors are his body is white with that blue on it the his fins are blue, orange, pin, and lined with hite.

Mine books and film for your favourite character names! My bettas are Delirium (from Sandman) and Sigmund (as in Freud). In the past I've had Shelmerdine, Bonthrop and Orlando...

How about "Bubblegum King"? :fun: Nah, just joking. He's a lovely boy, but he'd be easier to name if he was female!

In all seriousness...

Jack (After Captain Jack Harkness, of Doctor Who/Torchwood infamy! He wouldn't be afraid to wear pink...)
Eclipse (Doesn't the moon look pink/red during some sort of eclipse?)
Harvey (Same thing as with Eclipse- doesn't the moon look pink during the Harvest moon each year? Or am I way off base?)

If he were my betta, I think I'd call him Samuel... Don't know why. It just suits him, and I have a thing for giving my bettas names that start with S. :rolleyes:

Also his colors are his body is white with that blue on it the his fins are blue, orange, pink, and lined with white.

These are his colors. The pics make him look pink, but he's not very pink.

Beau because he looks like he's wearing a bow tie?

Jack (After Captain Jack Harkness, of Doctor Who/Torchwood infamy! He wouldn't be afraid to wear pink...)

Hahahaha I LOOOVE that show! :eek:

I like the name jack for him, too...how about Ted? He kinda reminds me of a teddy bear for some reason :rolleyes:

Any more? I'll make a poll and add more entries.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back