My Zebra Long Fin Danio

griddlebone

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Florida
I bought a rather odd danio today. I work at a petstore, and while i was catching fish for a costumer, I noticed a white/pink flash in the gold long fin zebra danio tank. After I finished with bagging I look a closer look at the fish, and he's exactly like the gold long fins only stripeless and white with a very light pink color to his body. He was the only one in the tank, and there are no other fish sold like him in the store. Im not sure whats up with him, Is he just a normal danio? I cant find any pictures of danios that look like him.

ps im not sure if im in the right section... sorry if i am!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top