My web site

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

wotfish?

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
:D , this is my website with pics of most of my tanks and fish, there are still afew more to add, when i get them to pose for the camera lol.

www.multitanksyndrome.com

sue 8)

[Ed by Davy. Just making it easier to get to your site :) ]

VERY NICE TOO lol :D

Im glad to see that we have another Cichlid lover in the forum lol :thumbs:

thanks pete,
yes cichlids are my love, any non cichlids are there for the benefit of the cichlids all others are hubbys choice, gotta let him have some input lol.

sue

ummm yes that was me davy, i meant straight onto this board tho. :laugh:

sue

Hey Sue, Nice site, It looks professional as well. I can give you a couple of tips on your pic taking though( it's what I do for a living). K for the most part the pics are brilliant(what camera are you using?) Tip 1. try to watch for reflections from windows,tv etc. Your frog pic is excellent but the reflection of the green check curtain sort of confuses the pic a bit. Tip 2. the flash reflecting in the glass. The bright spot of light in the pic draws the eyes away from the fish(and with green terrors we definetly don't want that.) If you've got photoshop or paint shop pro you can easily sort that out. Tip 3, the last one. In the big pics ie the full tank it's ok to show the heaters etc but in the more close up it detracts somewhat from the subject.

K thats just my ideas on thing's to lookout for I can't fault any of your site though. If you've got the space it maybe an idea to put an enlarged version of the pic linked to the one on the site. some look a bit small to see the detail.
Congrat's on a d##n good site.
:thumbs:
P.S. Maybe you could give Davy some tips :laugh:

thanks for the tips, but i not got a clue what your talking about lol, i just point, aim and click. thats confusing enough. what i want is fish that will keep still and pose nicely.

ive got photo shop but can i use it!!!!!!!!! dont be daft, im a girly. :laugh:

sue

:laugh: That girly stuff doesn't wash with me. My ex taught me how to use photoshop properly, and she was blonde as well. :p I'll steal a couple of the pics in question and sort them out for you. a before and after thing to let you see what I'm talking about.

Nice site Sue. Are you still adding tanks to your collection?
And the tank in the kitchen, the fish ever get nervous when you cook? :D

Hi Sue,

Nice pictures, the penny has now dropped :/ , i have seen this site b4, i read another message board that pointed me that way. I take it you are on that message board aswell. :but:

Gaza T

gazat, very observant of you,lol, i only found this one a few days ago and i think its brill. please forgive me if ive been elsewhere :cry:

sue

oh no, ive been sussed..............................grabs me mac,trilby and dark glasses and exits..........................quickly 8)

sue

:laugh:
mouseaway.gif
Don't worry there a few people here that visit(and I stress visit) other sites. But we all know where our home is. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back