my biggest project is my bull pasture , and it’s an enormous project, I’m just finishing up… I’m using a combination of U bolts, and a tubing clamps , to assemble, and I’ve emptied respective warehouses for those two parts, maybe in the whole country…
so while I wait for parts, for the fence, I’ve been putting up shades in my 3 season porch to better protect that aquarium, in order to hold down these sail size shades, I bought a couple rolls of marine grade bungee cord, which I’m attaching to the steel structure with threaded holes I drilled and tapped, and am screwing in 1/4 inch stainless I bolts, because of the size and material, I’ve run 2 stores out of stock, and both of their warehouses, are now out of stock…
I must be great for the economy , however frustrating it is, not being able to finish my projects, or being forced to use a different size, or material…
so while I wait for parts, for the fence, I’ve been putting up shades in my 3 season porch to better protect that aquarium, in order to hold down these sail size shades, I bought a couple rolls of marine grade bungee cord, which I’m attaching to the steel structure with threaded holes I drilled and tapped, and am screwing in 1/4 inch stainless I bolts, because of the size and material, I’ve run 2 stores out of stock, and both of their warehouses, are now out of stock…
I must be great for the economy , however frustrating it is, not being able to finish my projects, or being forced to use a different size, or material…







