So my other fish have been put into a 50gal tank.
This leaves my 20g one empty!
So far it has a 1" Red tailed Shark and a small 2" bristle nose plec.
Please dont leave me a message saying the tank is overstocked or that I need a bigger tank. Im fully aware fish grow. In 3 weeks im getting a 100g tank. Then after a few months a 400g.
I was wondering what fish should I add to the tank? The shop near me has tiger bars smaller than 1", 2" Bala sharks, guppies, mollies, silver dollars, other sharks and black neon and other tetras.
NOTE: The tanks WILL be getting bigger as said at the times said!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am aware of how big the fish grow!
Thankies
This leaves my 20g one empty!
So far it has a 1" Red tailed Shark and a small 2" bristle nose plec.
Please dont leave me a message saying the tank is overstocked or that I need a bigger tank. Im fully aware fish grow. In 3 weeks im getting a 100g tank. Then after a few months a 400g.
I was wondering what fish should I add to the tank? The shop near me has tiger bars smaller than 1", 2" Bala sharks, guppies, mollies, silver dollars, other sharks and black neon and other tetras.
NOTE: The tanks WILL be getting bigger as said at the times said!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am aware of how big the fish grow!
Thankies







