my new nephew!

semper fi

mrs southeast michigan 2005
Reaction score
here he is in all his glory. michial anthony. was born august 6th at 1:05 pm. 3 lbs 5 ozs. he is a preemie. they did an emergency c-section on my sister and both are doing great. think he would like dwarfs for his first tank since he is also small?

Attachments

• MVC_009S.JPG
    MVC_009S.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 67
aaaaaww, look how cute he is!!!!! :wub:

3.5 pounds is SOOO tiny, I can't even imagine, congrats to your sister and your entire family :wub:

he is precious. even if i am prejudiced! aunt maggie stayed up in the nursery all night talking and singing to him so he would not feel so alone. here is mother and son's first pic together. she would kill me if she knew i posted this. :p

semper fi

Attachments

• MVC_015S.JPG
    MVC_015S.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 70
Wow, he's barely bigger than her hand! Congrats on becoming an aunt! Your sis doesn't look all that impressed with the picture being taken in the first place, best to keep it secret that it's been posted :D Wish the sis a speedy recovery, and tell her she has one beautiful baby...

ahhhhhh congrats to you all maggie :D he's a little cuty bless :wub:

he looks so tiny next to her hand but at the same time he looks really good & healthy :wub: and your sister looks terrific for someone who's been through so much in the past couple of days :)

:wub: :wub: :wub: hes so cute! Im glad hes doin fine! My cousin was a preemy too. Its wonderful and scary at the same time to have such a fragile little life in your hands. I wish your sis and new nephew well! :wub: I love babies! :wub: :nod:

Congratulations semper on the new nephew - although perhaps the congrats should go to your sister! :)

Make sure you get him into fish young that way he'll be hooked for life :D :devil:

Congrats - lots of love to the newbie and parents and of course, doting aunt. :flowers: :hi: to the world. :)

Congrats to the new parents and to the new bundle of joy for making it so far(not to jinx him but I know how fragile preemies are). He weighs less than my son did (4pounds 9 ozs) but he looks bigger lol. He looks pretty darn healthy that's for sure. :- :mama: :cake: So congrats and happy belated birthday to the little one.

Gabe

thank you everyone for your wishes and prayers. the little one is doing great. already gained 2 ounces. up to a whopping 3lbs 8ozs. does have a set of lungs on him though. real screamer. especially during feeding time!

of course aunt semper got him a huge nemo for his room! guess that is his first fish. also got him an outfit for preemies that has fish on it for him to come home in.

semper fi

Most reactions

Back