My New Cories!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hey, nice fish. It's only not a Melini, it's a corydoras metae (Bandit). Compare the black stripes on google.

Sorry about the losses, could just be stress. Between shipping and the heat.

It's ok, happens I suppose :(
I wont be getting the duplicareus, my friends deciding to keep them but instead I am getting 6 schultzei instead :)

Sorry you lost them, as has been said the combination of the moving stress & the heat could've been the cause.
Shame you're not getting duplcareus, they're lovely I have some,

Lillefishy said:
Sorry you lost them, as has been said the combination of the moving stress & the heat could've been the cause.
Shame you're not getting duplcareus, they're lovely I have some,

The guy I got the melini/metae from is holding an auction he owns a fish shop and he does this regularly  I am hoping he has some come up, because they are gorgeous.

Whereabouts are you? as I picked up some more duplicareus today & they have plenty left

Lillefishy said:
Whereabouts are you? as I picked up some more duplicareus today & they have plenty left

I am in Scotland 

Oh, that's a bit too far away, hope the guy you know can get some for you

Lillefishy said:
Oh, that's a bit too far away, hope the guy you know can get some for you

Yeah I am always too far away lol. 
Forgot to say the action ended a couple of hours ago, that's where I won the schultzei. Happy I got 6 as well :)

frapadoodle said:
Throw some of that luck my way.

I seem to have nothing but bad luck these days, I am grateful to have good luck at all! It really put me off my new cories dying, I thought that maybe that was a lesson to be learned that the more rare ones are harder to keep alive. I am paranoid that the elegans are going to die too. My landlady has picked them up for me, they are in her tank being quarantined then I will get them sunday-we aren't taking any chances. They are beautiful, the males with the spots and lovely pattern and the females with the gold and the green.
I would be gutted if they died too
sad.png

So...here are my elegans! They are still juveniles so have some growing to do! I am in love they are adorable and very active!
There's quite a bit of variation within the elegans on planet catfish, when they grow up a bit then maybe I will be able to tell male from female. 
a300b5ee-98cf-401e-9cca-015de911779c_zps2cdd9733.jpg

b228e0f2-2209-4be6-b8ee-92e66d61fc3d_zps85b65cda.jpg

DSC02074_zps8fe02d4e.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back