My New Betta Tank

gaz gun man

Fish Addict
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
943
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Kent, UK
Been out today and bought myself a 25L (5.5Gal) tank, with the intention of having a betta tank for my room.

DSC_6680.jpg


I also bought some sand as a substrate, and plopped in an old silk plant, and a piece of bog wood.

DSC_6683.jpg


I havent got a filter yet, gonna buy a fluval 1 and take some of the media from my fluval 205 external to speed up the cycling.


:D
 
i have just brought a tank the same size, it looks great and i'm sure the betta will love it, beware you can never just have 1 betta :rolleyes:
 
don't like ps3's, 360's all the way in my opinion :D

what kind of betta you gonna get?
 
lol I much prefer the ps3 to the 360.


Dont know yet, I went to the LFS at the weekend and all they had was 1 veiltail betta.
I looked in P@H today, they didnt have any.

I'll have a ring round then try online when the tank is up and running
 

Most reactions

Back
Top