my most humble greetings...

arj

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi everyone, just thought i'd introduce myself...

i live in south west england, i'm 16 and i have a 3 foot aquarium, which i am fairly new to. we bought it towards the end of august 04 and have just put some fish in it, and so i am still new to the whole fish thing.

i currently have 2 very small catfish (of the cory variety, i believe), one bronze and one albino, and i also have 3 male guppies.

so, if ever i have a question or two, which i'm sure i will, i'll investigate here.

thanks,

arj

:hi: any problems just ask, everyone will try to help you.

Enjoy posting :thumbs:

thanks everyone.... i already feel welcome :D

Welcome.

Tip you need more corys they like friends of thee own kind. So atlest one more of each kind. A total of 3 is best.

i c... ok, i will try and get some more.

Yookoso---welcome in Japanese. Have fun and ask questions. I was going to say, you needed more cories, too. I'm glad I was beat to it, w/ someone w/ more experience. It's my understanding that cories know that other cories are different, so be sure and add the same kind, not new types. I read that one of the fun thing to do w/ cories in a big tank (I think it was like 55 gal) was have two schools of two different kinds of cories and to watch them swim through each other and them all continue on w/ their correct type.

Welcome to the forum, arj, I hope you find it useful. :)

washui - wow, I'll have to try that sometime when I have another tank! sounds cool.

Most reactions

Back