My Forum

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

PWW

Reaction score
Well I am new to this forum and enjoying it very much, there is so much information when someone like me is new to the hobby of keeping tropical fish. I came on here totally fed up, but now things are getting better and looking good.

But I am not new to the world of Forums, I am Founder of my own site, I am a retired bus driver and I run my site to remember the Corporation Transport that I worked for. It is not a huge forum,but we do get busy and there are some interesting topical threads on there and I have a fantastic Admin team, which makes life easier of course.
I like proper forums, I am NOT a member of things like facebook, I have been on there in the past and some of the langugae and remarks that get put on there is definatley out of order, considering it is a social network site, it is not supervised enough by those in charge.
Give me a nice forum with a good Admin team every time, where any language issues, or bad posting issues can and indeed is sorted out before they cause offence to anyone.

I wont put my forum in this post in case Admin do not like it, fair enough, but it is in my profile anyway.

Peter.

Most reactions

Back