My Fish...some Of Them Be Round!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

IMGP3078.jpg

ive said it before and il say it again beautiful fish great condition and strong bright colours. you obviously keep them very well . :good:

Whoa!!! I love your fish!!how do you get them so vibrent?? Any special food etc?? Mine are no were near as pretty as yours!!

Also i cant stop looking at your beautifull sand how do you keep it so clean??? Thanks :good:

Whoa!!! I love your fish!!how do you get them so vibrent?? Any special food etc?? Mine are no were near as pretty as yours!!

Also i cant stop looking at your beautifull sand how do you keep it so clean??? Thanks :good:

I feed them tetra color bits, that could have something to do with it but im honestly not sure how much if any effect it has. The trick to keeping your sand looking clean is only taking pictures of your aquarium right after you've cleaned it. :lol:

I did a water change and syphoned the crud off of the sand less than 24 hours ago and already it is covered in poo and algea. I also make sure to give it a good stir while cleaning, however the sand floating in the water does seem to bother the fish, sometimes they will even shed slime. Im guessing it must irritate them.

Discus are just vibrant fish ;)

I just automaticaly assumed he had discus as well whoops. Whats with the name change DL?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back