My Fish Room

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I don't think I would have a black water tank as my only tank but as one of a few it would be a very nice change of pace. 

I agree both tanks are nice. A nice blackwater tank is gorgeous but so is a clear tank. I really am excited for my new tank I will be hopefully setting up sometime this winter. So gorgeous. I'll be dirting it and log the process of how well it worked for me. I'm tired of having plants die because my "super powerful and beneficial for plants" substrate isn't beneficial at all.
Cough cough. Seachem Flourite. Cough Cough.

I have already dirted 3 tanks and have experimented and they have all grown massive plant stalks. The roots are crazy, and the height is amazing. I just experimented with non show tanks incase I got a massive algae case. No algae.

cooledwhip said:
I agree both tanks are nice. A nice blackwater tank is gorgeous but so is a clear tank. I really am excited for my new tank I will be hopefully setting up sometime this winter. So gorgeous. I'll be dirting it and log the process of how well it worked for me. I'm tired of having plants die because my "super powerful and beneficial for plants" substrate isn't beneficial at all.
Cough cough. Seachem Flourite. Cough Cough.

I have already dirted 3 tanks and have experimented and they have all grown massive plant stalks. The roots are crazy, and the height is amazing. I just experimented with non show tanks incase I got a massive algae case. No algae.
One good thing about these tanks is you can easily experiment with things that could affect a tank visually - aslong as they arent harmful effects for the fish :)

Also love the danios!!! So active

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back