Michelleuk
Fishaholic
- Joined
- May 20, 2006
- Messages
- 467
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi
When ever the light goes off in the tank or when the light is off, my fish are very jumpy. They dart around and jump out the water (luckly I have a lid).
Once one of my swordtails was darting around and jumped on the outlet filter pipe. His head was out of the water so I pull the tube of the glass so he could fall back in the water.
They are very jumpy only when the light is off. Sometimes they go around in circles but they are fine in the morning.
Anyone else have this situation in their tank? Any ideas what causes it? Or how to prevent them getting so scared?
THANKS
When ever the light goes off in the tank or when the light is off, my fish are very jumpy. They dart around and jump out the water (luckly I have a lid).
Once one of my swordtails was darting around and jumped on the outlet filter pipe. His head was out of the water so I pull the tube of the glass so he could fall back in the water.
They are very jumpy only when the light is off. Sometimes they go around in circles but they are fine in the morning.
Anyone else have this situation in their tank? Any ideas what causes it? Or how to prevent them getting so scared?
THANKS







