My Feathered Spoiled Babies!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

elee49

Reaction score
These are my feathered babies. I have three dogs as well. If I could have an ark I would. Noah was a lucky guy! Any way the green one is Mango a green checked Conure he is demanding and has a touch of OCD ha ha. The grey one is Quinn an African Grey he has a great vocabulary! The white one is Chuckles he is a Cockatoo. He is a rescue from some who neglected him. Birds require a lot of attention. Chuckles likes to snuggle. Quinn is the micro manager of the house as he tells everyone by name what to do, or what they are doing wrong. It's great fun!

I'm sorry I'm really bad with photobucket I try but the link doesn't seem to carry over can you advise?

hover over the photo and click on the img code at the bottom of the drop down, then go to the page on forum and right click on copy.......... :nod:

I thought I had done that. The post above this one has that long code with IMG in front. I don't know what's wrong, I know it's me. I will master this. Thanks for your patience. My pics of the birds are funny.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back