Mts Hundreds Available

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Hi guys just seen these posts. Yes everything was sent 1st class. I will send you all out a 2nd batch. I have no idea why you all haven't received them. One person could be down to the postman, but all of you is wierd!! I will mark all 2nd batchs with a number 2 on the back of the envelopes. Please pm me or post here once you have received them please.

Just a double check that you have seen my post above regarding my postcode error? Did mine go out before or After the weekend? I'm happy enough either way :)

Chris, yours went out last night, with the 2nd batchs for everyone else. Guys please do post up when they have been received.

Little nemo. Yes I still have loads left. But I won't be posting any more until the guys that have already paid rEceive them. How soon did you need them?

i received the second batch yesterday, still no first batch though!

have you got any left? if you have can i have your paypal addy please

Mine came today, must have counted 50 large ones and a further 40 2-3mm tiny little things.... what sort of time frame Is it between these and the 1cm+ ones?

Chris, no idea of timeframes sorry. They do grow quickly, and reproduce quickly.

Phoenix, yes loads left. My paypal add is [email protected] please make sure you include your address when paying.

No worries, will have to wait and see :).

Thank you very much for them.

Received these today... The 2nd batch though.. Not much life in them though only a few seem to be a little lively.

Hi phoenix, yes I received your payment thank you.

I will be posting yours and everybody else's tomorrow.

I do check back on this thread roughly every day.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back