Mr First Fish Tank

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Tracey17

Reaction score
This is my fish tank -

It's got 8 Platies, a Bristle Nose Pleco and 2 snails in there.

I'm building up slowly and don't want to scare my Platties!

I would just like to thank SCR and her 'How, And Why, To Resize Pictures Using Ms Paint' post - without which posting this picture would not have been possible!! :-(

Attachments

• small_tank.JPG
    small_tank.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 24
looks like an underwater veiw of a pond, very natural looking...great tank! :good:

your tank is looking really nice :good:

what plants are fake in the tank ? only asking as I have a plastic small one the same and on first look thought they are real plants :/

Hi

All the plants are fake, except the 4 that have flat leaves - 2 on the left, 1 in the middle at the back, and the tallish one near the bubbles on the right.

As this is my first tank I thought I'd have to go for real ones for it to look natural, but I was really impressed with the quality and range that's available for plastic plants.

Beat me to it, i was gonna say all the plants look fake bar 2 or 3 :)

I only knew because I had an identical plastic one otherwise I would be none the wiser :lol: I am hoping to change to real plants in my bigger tank, but just trying them out in my small 7 gallon tank which is home to 5 guppies :D

Hi

This is the only other picture I have at the mo.

The cave isn't buried, but I did try and build the gravel up around it a bit, and sprinkled some on the top.

There is a little gap at the back for the fish to swim through, but my Pleco has pretty much taken over the cave, and if a plattie goes inside it he chases it away!

Attachments

• smaller_cave.JPG
    smaller_cave.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 28
your tank is proper nice...if only i could take and download stuff, i would be able to take a photo of my lovely sand ..1 rock and 1 bog wood that afer 1 week of soaking has made ev thing go orage..how lovely.

Most reactions

Back