I've just brought a bigger tank. and i've set it up but i've got some questions
1) How long will it take to be ready for the transfer
2) Does it effect these fish in any negative way:
.Hoplo catfish
.Neon Blue Dwarf Gournamis male+female
.Congo Frog
.These odd sucky things (there not plecs)
4) my hoplo is obsessed with this log in my old tank but its not going to be in my new one will this effect it's behavior
I would also like to know.
1) I heard congo frogs are fussy eaters do they eat fish food?
2) is it possible to get a blue lobster with my fish
3) are there any odd freshwater fish you reacormend
thanks
1) How long will it take to be ready for the transfer
2) Does it effect these fish in any negative way:
.Hoplo catfish
.Neon Blue Dwarf Gournamis male+female
.Congo Frog
.These odd sucky things (there not plecs)
4) my hoplo is obsessed with this log in my old tank but its not going to be in my new one will this effect it's behavior
I would also like to know.
1) I heard congo frogs are fussy eaters do they eat fish food?
2) is it possible to get a blue lobster with my fish
3) are there any odd freshwater fish you reacormend
thanks

anyone?






