Hi all,
Decided to buy a stand for one of my cycling fish tanks which is currently sitting on the floor (too paranoid about it exploding you see
) but naturally its full of about 60 litres of water. What would be your best advise for this for moving it the fairly short distance across the room onto the stand? A fellow fishkeeping flatmate said I should reduce the water to say 10-15 litres which should make it just bearable to carry, and also the remaining water will help the water I put back in start to cycle again. Any ideas? I don't fancy even attempting to move it whilst full!
Best Wishes,
Mike.
Decided to buy a stand for one of my cycling fish tanks which is currently sitting on the floor (too paranoid about it exploding you see
) but naturally its full of about 60 litres of water. What would be your best advise for this for moving it the fairly short distance across the room onto the stand? A fellow fishkeeping flatmate said I should reduce the water to say 10-15 litres which should make it just bearable to carry, and also the remaining water will help the water I put back in start to cycle again. Any ideas? I don't fancy even attempting to move it whilst full!Best Wishes,
Mike.







