Mostly Water Quality Information Brochure For Newbies

aimeec

Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted to share an information brochure I found. Its made by an Australian Company and it doesnt plug their products too heavily. It has alot of information (that I had trouble finding) packed into one 11MB pdf. It is also divided up page by page for the unlucky people who still have dial up.

It contains the What-is and where-it-comes-from for all the things test kits are testing for, and how all these things affect your aquarium and its inhabitants.

I have found most of this information on Fishforums.net, but it is separated out into many different posts (which is how forums work), but is slightly annoying (Id just like to point out how much I like this forum, and how good all the information is that I have found easily :good: )

Click to get 11MB File - Now Working!

Click for Page By Page - read further instructions below

NOTE: I am not plugging the Brand or it products (You probably cant get them outside of Australia anyway.)
I am pointing out that the information nealty packed inside this information brochure.
I think something like it should be printed and given out by the LFS to all new fish keepers.

hi aimeec,

thanks for posting the info, but I couldn't get the links to work. Goes to the Aquasonic Australia site but says the page has been moved or no longer exists.

sorry, I should have double checked the links.

I fixed the link to the complete file in the original post. You can just click on that one now.

But the links to each page when you go to their website dont work. Their links are broken.
If you want to look page by page:
- Go to the page by page link
- Right click on the link you want to view and choose "Copy Shortcut"
- Paste it into your address bar and you will see something like the following:
http://www.aquasonic.com.au/brochures/broc...chure_page1.pdf
- delete one of the "brochure/" so it looks like:
http://www.aquasonic.com.au/brochures/info...chure_page1.pdf
- press enter - and it should work.

Most reactions

Back