Morning Everyone. Stocking List and questions.

OP
Metta

Metta

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I definitely mean any criticism towards you (in case it read that way). I had Plecos that were active and I assume happy but they'd have outgrown the tank quickly. I had to re-home as their tank requirements were too big. Great you have another tank option so you can keep your Rams. It's easy to get attached to a favourite fish. I think it's about a month since I donated mine & I still miss them
The tank is big enough its 240L but I cant rise my temp to above 26C due to my other fish inside the tank.,

AilyNC

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Oops. I just spotted it :rofl: yes I definitely don't mean criticism towards OP. I think I need more sleep in my life :rofl:

vanalisa

Fish Gatherer
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Don't know where to fit this comment in...I really do hope you keep the rams. If they are bonded, especially, I hope you do. ♡ (I don't know how hard it is to get a bonded pair).
You may even get babies!
Jeez , I'm all romanticizing his fish.

OP
Metta

Metta

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Don't know where to fit this comment in...I really do hope you keep the rams. If they are bonded, especially, I hope you do. ♡ (I don't know how hard it is to get a bonded pair).
You may even get babies!
Jeez , I'm all romanticizing his fish.
I have set the 125L back up. Added some media to an intenral flter. Adding some plants. Give it a week and do some tests. If all comes back okay I will add them in the 125L. Hope they do okay till then Im positive they've bonded. They swim together alot.

vanalisa

Fish Gatherer
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
I have set the 125L back up. Added some media to an intenral flter. Adding some plants. Give it a week and do some tests. If all comes back okay I will add them in the 125L. Hope they do okay till then Im positive they've bonded. They swim together alot.
I can't wait to see them with their babies :wub::wizard:

trending

Staff online

Most reactions - Past 7 days