More Plants

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

HODDY

Fish Herder
Reaction score
For sale i have 5-6 BIg java ferns with loads of little ones coming through, also around a tennis size ball of java moss, and loads and lods of duckweed. well its a floating plant, tiny green pad type. pretty sure they are duckweed.

Open to offers on these,
thanks!

For sale i have 5-6 BIg java ferns with loads of little ones coming through, also around a tennis size ball of java moss, and loads and lods of duckweed. well its a floating plant, tiny green pad type. pretty sure they are duckweed.

Open to offers on these,
thanks!

I could do with the java moss please ben

Hi,

How much do you want for the Java ferns? Also how much would the P+P be?

Thanx,
Leanne

Hi i still have java moss, how much are you wanting to pay as im open to offers.
Thanks,
Ben

I have no idea what is fair, can anyone help me suggest a price? Or Ben, just tell me what you want for it? You can post it for probably a large letter stamp in a re-used envelope, so its your shout really.

Hi Hoddy

What you selling the duckweed in (amount) and for how much?

Could do with a fair bit of this stuff.....

Kev

mel...a good price for the moss at that size is about £3.50 plus postage..my opinion

just duckweed left,
gun will find out how much i have got exactly and let you know mate.
Ben.

What happened to the Java plants? I asked to prices and P+P and have heard anything!!

Leanne

soory nutty i didnt come on yesterday and had a pm sent to me asking for the java ferns. I read that before i read the thread.
Ben.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back