Moon Lights

Just_Another_One

Fishaholic
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Messages
575
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver, Canada
Im having trouble with my new Medusa pleco hiding ALL day under his wood :( I know this is what pleco's do but I would really like to see him at least every night since I can't see him during the day just to make sure hes doin alright.

Right now its dark in my room and the tank lights are off but I have a lamp about 15 feet away from the tank and I can see him buzzing about the sides cleaning the tank.

I'm thinking of programming moon lights into my tank so I can see him well every night but would like to know if plecos are scared of moon lights just like regular lights?
 
"Moon" lights are a really good idea to give the fish in your tank that hide during the day, a chance to come out, so you can see them.

I am currently in the process of getting some for my tank.

-FHM
 
"Moon" lights are a really good idea to give the fish in your tank that hide during the day, a chance to come out, so you can see them.

I am currently in the process of getting some for my tank.

-FHM


Ok thanks- Just want to make sure they actually work for that reason before I go out and buy them.

Looking foward to finally watching my new little guy :)
 
Yeah, if money was not so tight right now I would have them, but I will get them soon.

-FHM
 

Most reactions

Back
Top